There’s always something new and interesting to debut when it comes to cosmetics and the beauty industry in general. I am sure to have a few things on my Wishlist, soon!
One goal that I have created for 2020, is to read more! Here are some of the novels that I have come across that I believe will be an enjoyable read. My preferred genre is YA (Young Adult) Fantasy and Historical Fiction tales, but I am open to a lot of things, including Murder Mysteries and Urban Romance novels. There’s just something about the element of magic, beasts and a jeweled crown, though, that give me excitement!
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi
- Epoca: The Tree of Ecrof by Kobe Bryant & Ivy Claire
- Reverie by Ryan Lasala
- The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
- The Dark Artifacts Series by Cassandra Clare
- The Witcher Series by Andrzej Sapkowski
- Permanent Record by Mary H.K. Choi
- Thunder Head by Neal Shusterman
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon
- Blood Heir by Amelie Wen Zhao