It seems green eyeshadow is trend as of late, with popular beauty gurus debuting all green tone eyeshadow palettes like JeffreeStar Cosmetics. Although, I don’t own any all green shadow palettes, yet (*cough* get it together, Colourpop!) I can still enjoy the trend and so can you. I shopped my stash to pull out some of my favorite glam green shades, and paired it with a bit of gold glitter to really shine. Never under estimate the power of beauty on a budget! Check out Profusion Cosmetics palettes online or in Target stores.
Products Used To Get This Look
- J.Cat Prime Time Makeup Primer Spray in Jasmine scent
- Foundation: Wet N’ Wild Photo Focus Foundation in Coco
- L.A. Girl HD PRO Concealer in GC980 Cool Tan
- Setting Powder: L’Oreal True Match Pressed Powder in W6 Sun Beige
- Contour Powder: Black Radiance Soft Focus in Milk Chocolate
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes in Very Black
- Brows: Salon Perfect Don’t Budge Brow Pomade in Dark Brown
Olive Green & Glitter Baby!
- Profusion Cosmetics Wonderlust palette
- Too Faced Cosmetics Glitter Pop Eyeliner in Lucky Bitch
- NK Makeup Lipliner in Coffee
- JeffreeStar Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Baby Daddy
- Miss 3D Volume Lash #M302A
- Rose Gold Arioso Filigree Septum Clicker from BM25.com