I’m Tamara Shea, a makeup obsessed, fashion loving, doll collecting Graphic Designer & Illustrator who admires every shade of pink. I’m also a member of the Dirty 30s Club. I work as a Graphic Designer/Illustrator in the field of Healthcare by day and mechanical keyboard enthusiast by night. I’m living out my big girl dreams with my husband; under the southern skies of Louisiana.
I began my journey in the world of blogging in 2009-10. In 2014 I started writing about my makeup infatuations as a college student on my way to new beginnings. My ramblings covered collegiate sorority girl life, makeup, fashion and more. This was an outlet along with a beauty YouTube channel; both under the name TamaraSheax3. Overtime, I have grown and found my place in the world. A lot of my interests have grown and taken a new direction. Along with my interest in makeup/fashion, I have added a look back to my Sorority Life as well; a spot on the blog to document my journey with collegiate Greek Life. I look forward to sharing my life with you all on this new space that feels most like…me!
Instagram | Artwork | Twitter | Pinterest
A few of my faves
Random Fun Facts
- My name Tamara means palm tree in Hebrew and Shea means majestic in Irish origins.
- My first intro to makeup was with the 90’s brand Jane Cosmetics.
- I got my driver’s license at age 27-28.
- I went through sorority rush twice (technically 3x, but that’s another story you can read about here).
- I have asthma and had closed heart surgery at age 1.
- I originally wanted to be a Journalist; I discovered Graphic Design later.
- I am learning BASL (Black American Sign Language)
- My favorite sweet taste and scent is peppermint and/or lemon.
- My spirituality includes tarot and oracle cards.
- I enjoy collecting crystals, too!
- During 2020 quarantine I learned how to roller skate
- I build mechanical keyboards for fun!
- I run a doll channel, DollieLovex3 with 41,000+ subscribers (I’m pretty proud of that!)