I’m Tamara Shea, a makeup obsessed, fashion loving, doll collecting artist who admires every shade of pink. I’m also a new member of the Dirty 30 Club. I work as a Graphic Designer in the field of textiles and baby/kids wear by day and a YouTube Content Creator and beauty enthusiast by night. I’m living out my big girl dreams, along side my wonderful fiancee under the southern skies of Louisiana.
I began my journey in the world of blogging in 2009-10. In 2014 I started writing about my makeup infatuations as a college student on my way to new beginnings. My ramblings covered collegiate sorority girl life, makeup, fashion and more. This was an outlet along with a beauty YouTube channel; both under the name TamaraSheax3. Overtime, I have grown and found my place in the world. A lot of my interests have grown and taken a new direction as well. I look forward to sharing my life with you all on this new space that feels most like…me! I look forward to launching my new beauty channel, Today Tamara Forever.
A few of my faves
Random Fun Facts
- My name Tamara Shea means palm tree in Hebrew and majestic Irish origin.
- My first intro to makeup was with the 90’s brand Jane Cosmetics.
- I got my driver’s license at age 27-28. (Yea, not long ago…)
- I went through sorority rush twice (technically 3x, but that’s another story).
- I have asthma and had closed heart surgery at age 1.
- I originally wanted to be a Journalist; I discovered Graphic Design later.
- My favorite sweet taste and scent is peppermint.
- My spirituality includes tarot and oracle cards.
- I enjoy collecting crystals, too!
- Despite loving all things glam, I rarely have my nails done.
- I run a doll channel, DollieLovex3 with 38,000+ subscribers (I’m pretty proud of that!)